Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011 !!!

1-1-11


An interesting day to start my bolg. I dont know what my blog will contain but for sure everyone will find some thing or the other for themselves. :)


This year i'll reduce the consumption of chocolates!!!
This year i'll start gyming!!!
This year i'll reduce texting!!!




No,no... I'm not saying all this. These are some of the resolutions which you might have taken! ;)
I wish the resolutions people take did last longer then 2nd January.




As they say: May your troubles last as long as your New Year resolutions!




And so I zeroed down to a resolution which didn't need efforts and special care to be taken .
My 2011's resolution is to SMILE :) !!!




Smile costs nothing and it justs spreads like an epidemic! There are thousands in this world who need just a single smile to drive them through the whole day. Give them a smile and see the glow in their eyes. For a while forget what 'you' are going through and help someone in bringing a smile on their face. We all have our share of problems, but it is how we tackle them witha smile on our face, that matters.




I have taken the resolution to smile, hope you join me soon.






Leaving you with a poem of mine which i wrote one and a half year back!





Loving you is like the best thing, I’ve ever did in mah lyf...
Loving you is like getting everything I’ve desired for..!!!
Loving you is like forgetting past and future and living that moment...
Loving you is like getting free...
Loving you is to feel the soul...
Loving you is the innocence of a baby...
Loving you is the joy of getting drenched in the rains...
Loving you is the pious sin that i always like to commit...
Loving you is like the ray of hope which forces me to live wen everything falls apart...
Loving you is the pain i feel, when you’re away from me...
And ultimately...
Loving you is the way in which i remind myself that I EXIST...!!

8 comments:

  1. All the very best for 2011.
    About the SMILE, one should smile carelessly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree wid kt.... look at me... i noe my smile is cute :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) Happy 2011 <3 and I hope you continue smiling like that every second of your life.
    And nice writings :)

    Keep blogging!
    Looking forward to read more of your writings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of nothingness :)

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the key to a happy life indeed..and by the way..the blogger has a warm smile :)

    ReplyDelete